Yay !!!!!! Nice work !
Yay !!!!!! Nice work !
sweet, I love that second one! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
so how goes the rebuilding of the site?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 09, 2004 09:07 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">slow. I only have the fiction and poetry pages done. that leaves everything else to be rebuilt or redesigned. not to mention none of the new content is linked or put up yet..only those two pieces of artwork have been uploaded to the site. none of the new stories or poetry have made it yet.Originally posted by toymank:
sweet, I love that second one! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
so how goes the rebuilding of the site?
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ April 09, 2004 09:07 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font></font>
Very nice! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
Those would make some sweet tattoos!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
yeah I was almost thinking that same thing! the second one would be cool to have on say, the back of your left arm,and have it go onto your back, hmmmm....
*begins thinking*
ow my head! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks